Feed & Bedding
Bio Security Procedure & Veterinary Policy
It is Mandatory that all horses coming on to the grounds of the Capital Challenge Horse Show have the following paperwork dated no earlier than September 20, 2015 PROPER PAPERWORK WILL NEED TO BE PRESENTED PRIOR TO HORSES
UNLOADING. HORSES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THEIR STALLS UNTIL
PAPERWORK IS PRESENTED. Each stall is disinfected, therefore horses are not allowed in stalls until paperwork is verified.
1. A Statement of Health signed by a licensed veterinarian dated no earlier than
September 20, 2015. It MUST certify that the horse has:
* Been enrolled in a regular and consistent program of vaccination against
EHV – 1 and EHV-4 with the most recent booster being within 120 days;
which is since June 6, 2015
* Has not shown symptoms of, nor been treated for, EHV – 1 and or EHV-4
within the past 28 days; and
* Has not been exposed to any horses that have been treated for or shown
symptoms of EHV – 1 and or EHV-4 within the past 28 days.
2. A separate CCHS statement of health including a temperature log of the seven days prior to arrival for each horse, is required.
A form for this purpose is available BELOW.
Bio Security Form
Please download the form below.